I work with coaches, trainers, creatives, social entrepreneurs and charities, all small to medium businesses or organisations.
I've implemented systems in small businesses to streamline their work. I've taken over the performing and note taking of interviews, and facilitated and co-hosted online events, so that my clients can focus on work where they need to be fully present. I've crafted regular newsletters and social media posts to save my clients time on their marketing, and I ensure they're nicely proofread and copyedited in the process. These are just a few examples of work I’ve done to support my clients’ businesses.
My professional business services include:
• Word processing and mail merge
• Data entry into spreadsheets and databases
• Producing presentations
• Desk and field research
• Proofreading documents
• Creating simple graphics (Paint Shop Pro, Canva and Stencil)
• Following a ready-made social media plan to create and schedule regular content
• Editing websites (WordPress and Wix)
• Managing and editing mailing lists and newsletters (Mailchimp, Active Campaign and Mailerlite)
• Minute taking
• Co-hosting and facilitating online events
If it sways you at all, I'm also a bit of a boffin with top grades in HND Administration and IT, as well as several other admin qualifications.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2018: UK Best Newcomer VA
- 2018: VA of the Year Scotland Runner-up
- 2019: UK Outstanding VA Runner-up