Apt Virtual Assistance offers a range of high-quality Executive Assistance services, tailored to small business owners. AptVA was founded by Sarah Szekir-Papasavva, a highly-organised and experienced Executive Assistant (EA) turned Virtual Assistant (VA) who takes pride in exceptional attention to detail.
Sarah comes from an artistic background (she has a Masters Degree in Fine Art) and enjoys finding creative solutions to individual clients' needs, offering a range of administrative and creative services, and specialising in Executive Assistance, Proofreading, Online Presence, Design Assistance and Bilingual Assistance (in Brazilian Portuguese).
AptVA’s commitment is to provide clients with consistent and efficient high-quality support whenever they need it, freeing up their valuable time and allowing them to better spend it on what they're best at, or enjoy the most, ultimately achieving the work/life balance they seek.
Awards & Recognitions
- England VA of the Year 2021 – Winner
- South East England VA of the Year 2021 – Winner
- UK Outstanding VA 2021 award – Runner-up
- England VA of the Year 2020 – Runner-up
- South East England VA of the Year 2020 – Winner
- UK Outstanding VA 2020 – Runner-up
- UK Best Newcomer VA 2019 – Winner